Are you curious about going to CRNA school and not sure which school will be best for you? There are so many schools out there and so many schools require different things for you to even be considered as a student. You have to take in to account many different factors if you are considering school?
Things to consider when choosing a Nurse Anesthesia Program:
- Location of school
- Length of program
- Do you travel far to clinical sites during the program
- Cost of the program
- Do they require a GRE
- What is the Admissions process
- Do they have a great first time board pass rate
- How many students do they admit each class
- Can I afford to move out of state
- Do you have a competitive GPA
- When does the application process start
There are probably even more than this that may apply to you or many others out there considering uprooting yourself and thinking about going back to CRNA school.
This is just a short list we came up with so that we can come up with the answers for you and the processes of each school so that you have all the resources you need to find a school, research a school quickly and to become a success in the best program possible.
We hope that we get all your questions answered here about CRNA school and if we don’t please send us a message and we will research it and give you the answer