California CRNA School-Loma Linda University Nurse Anesthesia Program
There are 5 Nurse anesthesia programs in the state of California. Texas Wesleyan also has a satellite CRNA program in California as well. You can find more information on the Texas Wesleyan satellite program on their CRNA school page.
School of Nursing
11262 Campus St.West Hall
Loma Linda, CA 92350
K.C. Larsen (909) 558-1000 ext. 82443
Kurt Cao, CRNA, MSNA, Program Administrator
Loma Linda University (LLU) is a Seventh-day Adventist school that was established in 1905.LLU was ranked in the top 15 institutions in the nation for conferring degrees to minority students. The school is located 60 miles east of Los Angeles in Southern California.
Length of Program:
- 30 Months
- Application with personal statement.
- Baccalaureate or Master’s degree in nursing from a regionally accredited program.
- Cumulative GPA – 3.0 or higher.
- Science GPA – 3.0 or higher.
- Unrestricted Registered Nurse license in the United States; unrestricted Registered Nurse license in California before matriculation and must be maintained until program completion.
- Minimum 1 year, full-time critical care RN experience (in the U.S.)
- Critical care experience must be obtained in a critical care area within the United States. A critical care area is defined as one where may include but are not limited to: Surgical Intensive Care, Cardio-thoracic Intensive care, Coronary Intensive Care, Medical Intensive Care, Pediatric Intensive Care, and Neonatal Intensive Care
- Current certifications: BLS, ACLS, and PALS are required before clinical courses begin and must be maintained until program completion.
- Three recommendations, Spiritual Advisor or Pastor,Immediate supervisor in the critical care area in which the applicant is currently working,Critical care/ ICU co-worker
- Interview granted by Admissions committee.
- Health Science Reasoning Test (taken on site when granted interview).
- Highly Recommended:Clinical observation with CRNA – 8 hours (no official documentation required), and CCRN certification
- Official international transcripts must be evaluated by an accredited evaluation service
- International students – minimum TOEFL score of 550 written (213 computerized & 80 Internet-based with a minimum of 18 in each of the four areas)
- Application is open September 1 – December 15)
- Priority deadline: November 1
- Final deadline: December 15
- Around 90
Cost of Program:
Board Pass Rate:
- First time Pass Rate: 86%
- 2nd time: 93%
- Go to www.llu.edu/apply
- Click “Application Login” Button
- Click “Start an application (and create a new Login ID)”
- Complete and submit the online application
- Pay application fee
You will be sent an email listing any outstanding required documentation.
- Only applicants with completed applications will be considered for an interview.
- Personal interview with the NAAC Interview Panel if seledted
- Those selected for admission will be notified via email and standard mail. Information regarding how to complete the acceptance process and pay the confirmation deposit will also be included
If you want to find all crna schools listed by state then make sure you visit our list at:
*All information on Arkansas State University Nurse Anesthesia Program was taken directly from their website.
*If there are any errors please contact us and let us know