Arizona CRNA Schools- University of Arizona
There are two schools in Arizona that have CRNA schools. One is of Course The University of Arizona, which is located in Tuscon and the other school is Midwestern University’s Nurse Anesthesia Program which is located in Glendale, Arizona.
University of Arizona College of Nursing
1305 N. Martin | PO Box 210203
Tucson, AZ 85721-0203
Phone: (520) 626-6154
Kathleen Piotrowski, DNP, CRNA, clinical assistant professor
Nurse Anesthetist specialty director and coordinator
Arizona University started its Nurse Anesthesia School in 2015 . They are fully accredited and have the makings and faculty to have an amazing program to train many future CRNA’s at their CRNA School. This is also a Doctorate Program (DNP) not a Masters (MSN) like many schools.
Length of Program:
- 36 months
- 3.0 minimum science grade point average (GPA)
- One year (two years preferred) of current and continuous full-time critical care nursing experience in an adult or pediatric critical care setting (ICU)
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and CCRN certification
- Applicatins taken July 1-October 1
- Interviews conducted November-December
Cost of Program:
- Based on 2015
Board Pass Rate:
- There has not been a class to graduate
- Data Unavailable
We were unable to find any information searching through their Webpage about how to proceed with applying to their Anesthesia Program. We will up date this section as soon as we have more information. We do have a contact that we found for the admissions Department.
Office of Student Affairs
College of Nursing, Room 112
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: 520-626-3808 or 1-800-288-6158
For more information on University of Arizona Nurse Anesthesia Program visit their webpage
If you want to find all crna schools listed by state then make sure you visit our list at:
*All information on (name of school) Nurse Anesthesia Program was taken directly from their website.
*If there are any errors please contact us and let us know